Time：2019.01.04 15:24 View： Anthor：adminBack
In order to ensure the safe operation of the inverter and to avoid the impact of the inverter on the load, the following points must be made:
(1) Try to ensure that the inverter has sufficient acceleration and deceleration time. When the inverter is turned on or speed up, it has its own soft start function; when it is turned off or decelerated, it has its own soft shutdown function. Increase the acceleration and deceleration time as much as possible within the range allowed by the equipment. When the equipment requires a short acceleration and deceleration time, the inverter should take the following measures:
1 Acceleration and deceleration time is determined by the inverter capacity and load. The heavier the load, the smaller the inverter capacity, and the longer the acceleration/deceleration time should be set.
2 The shortest acceleration/deceleration time is determined by the capacity of the inverter. If the inrush current exceeds the rated current of the inverter during the operation, the capacity of the inverter must be increased.
3 If the deceleration time requirement is very short, such as (5s or less), consider setting the braking parameters on the inverter. Under normal circumstances, the small inverter has built-in braking unit and external braking resistor; the large inverter is externally installed. Dynamic unit and braking resistor.
4 Start-up speed and shutdown deceleration, must cause the same attention, stop and slow down too fast, it is easy to damage the inverter. I have encountered this phenomenon: the normal shutdown when the machine is stopped, the next time the machine is turned on, it is found that the inverter is damaged, but it is mistaken to think that it is caused by the startup. In fact, it is caused by the shutdown deceleration too fast, and it is often difficult to find it in time.
(2) If the instantaneous power failure is greater than the load of the large inertia, the appropriate starting mode should be set, which should be set to: brake first and then start.
When the inverter is in the stop state, the motor has a small inertia load that rotates forward or reverse (such as a small fan) should be set to: speed tracking start mode.
(3) It is strictly forbidden to use the mechanical equipment of the inverter
Mechanical brakes and any additional electric brakes that would otherwise damage the drive.
(4) It is strictly forbidden to disconnect or close the output line during operation. When the switch (such as contactor) must be turned on or off during operation, diangon.com must strictly follow the steps below: first suspend the inverter through the control loop Output, so that the motor stops running, and then switch the switch on the output line of the inverter. After the switch on the output line is turned back on, the inverter can be restarted and put into normal operation.
(5) The connection of the inverter to the motor must not be too long.
Try to be less than 100 meters, and the cross-sectional area should not be too large. Otherwise, the parasitic capacitance of the cable is too large, and the leakage current to the ground increases. The excessive peak current generated when the power switching device is turned off easily damages the power inverter module, making the protection action of the inverter unusable. When the connection is too long, an output reactor can be added to the output side to compensate.