Time：2019.01.04 15:46 View： Anthor：adminBack
1. Do not connect the output terminals U, V, W of the inverter to the AC power supply.
2. The inverter should be properly grounded and the grounding resistance is less than 10Ω.
3. The inverter should be stored for more than two years. When power is on, the voltage should be gradually increased by the voltage regulator. Store for six months or one year and should be powered on for one day.
4. After the inverter is disconnected from the power supply, it can be maintained for a few minutes before the DC bus voltage (P+, P-) should be below 25V.
5. Avoid installing the inverter in a place where water droplets are splashed.
6. Do not short-circuit either ends of P+, P-, or PB.
7. The main circuit terminals and wires must be securely connected.
8. When the inverter drives a three-phase AC motor for long-term low-speed operation, it is recommended to use a variable frequency motor.
9. When the inverter drive motor runs for more than 50HZ for a long time, it should ensure that the mechanical devices such as motor bearings are within the speed range of use, pay attention to the vibration and noise of the motor and equipment.
10. Inverter drives gearboxes, gears, etc., which need to be lubricated mechanical devices. Pay attention to lubrication effects during long-term low-speed operation.
11. When the inverter is working at a certain frequency, if it encounters the mechanical resonance point of the load device, set the jump frequency to avoid the resonance point.
12. The connection between the inverter and the motor is about 30M. An output reactor should be added.
13. It is strictly forbidden to use the switching device such as contactor to perform frequent start and stop operations on the input side of the inverter.
14. When the motor is used for the first time or after long-term use, the motor must be insulated. Using a 500V megameter test, the motor insulation resistance is greater than 5MΩ.
15. The inverter must be disconnected from the motor when testing the motor insulation.
16. It is strictly forbidden to connect power factor compensator, capacitor and lightning protection varistor on the output side of the inverter.
17. It is strictly forbidden to install contactors and switching devices on the output side of the inverter.
18. When the inverter is used in an area above 1000 meters above sea level, it must be derated.
19. Air switches and fuses should be installed between the input side of the drive and the power supply.
20. It is not necessary to install a thermal relay on the output side of the inverter.