First, the product introduction
Product Name: Injection Molding Machine Servo Drive
Product brand: WeiKen
Voltage level: three-phase 380V
Second, the product description
The injection molding machine servo drive is represented by hydraulic power, horizontal injection molding machine, vertical injection molding machine, die casting machine, blow molding machine, hydraulic press, punching machine and other equipment energy-saving transformation, the power saving effect can reach 25-65%;
Third, the characteristics of the injection molding machine servo drive
1. Introduce the excellent performance of vector control technology into the energy-saving field of injection molding machine, completely solve the problem that the past V/F control mode affects the production cycle, and improve the power saving rate of power saving rate, which is 5% higher than the V/F working mode. .
2. At the same time, the two signals of pressure and flow are processed to solve the problem of unstable pressure of single signal when low flow and large pressure are solved.
3. The signal conversion board adopts the Hall module to electrically isolate the pressure and flow signals of the injection molding machine 0-lA, and then feedback to the inverter, or directly connect the 0-10v signal. Will not interfere with the industrial computer, affecting product quality.
4, low frequency torque (150%), strong overload capacity (250%) can be quickly started, under the impact of high pressure such as high pressure, does not jump off, to ensure that product quality does not affect the production cycle.
5, IP54 protection grade, fully enclosed design, cabinet type, wall hanging dual-use, dust-proof, gas-proof, anti-corrosion, strong environmental adaptability, and extend the service life of equipment.
6, with automatic reset, power-down reset function to ensure continuous production and production efficiency.
7. Filtering device is added at the input and output terminals. The anti-interference energy is strong, strong and weak, and the cables are separated. The safety requirements are fully considered.
8. Built-in PID regulator, when implementing constant pressure and constant temperature control, it can easily realize closed-loop system control of process quantities such as temperature, pressure and flow.
9. The whole series of independent air duct design ensures the good heat dissipation of the frequency converter and greatly improves the environmental adaptability of the product.
Fourth, matters needing attention
1. Equipment selection: Under normal circumstances, it is recommended to select the special inverter for injection molding machine with the same motor power of injection molding machine. Because of the large load, the vertical injection molding machine needs to select the special inverter for injection molding machine which is one step higher than the motor power;
2, closed-loop control: injection molding machine-specific inverter supports closed-loop control, you need to bring your own 200 kg pressure sensor (two-wire system is better), and find a professional installation, closed-loop control on the original basis, energy saving increased by about 10%;
3. Frequency reference: The inverter frequency is given by the flow signal and pressure signal of the main control system of the injection molding machine. The signal should be correctly selected and correctly connected to the inverter signal conversion board, and the corresponding parameters of the inverter should be correctly set. 4. Harmonic interference: The frequency conversion must generate harmonics, and may cause interference to the control circuit of the injection molding machine. If there is interference, certain measures can be taken to avoid it. For example, the signal line is shielded, and the main circuit home is equipped with a magnetic ring and a reactor. The inverter chassis should be reliably grounded;
5. Standby system: After the injection molding machine is installed with the special inverter of the injection molding machine, it should be backed up by the power frequency as a backup, so that once the special inverter of the injection molding machine fails, the oil pump motor can be started to run continuously with the power frequency to reduce the frequency conversion. The failure of the device causes economic losses.